7.23.2006

another nice weekend

Really relaxing and meaningful weekend. Saturday morning we went out to my sister's place for breakfast and to celebrate my sister-in-law's b-day. Jon and I played some good soccer with the boys, who are really improving pretty quickly. Nora took an x-student out for a trip to the lake in the afternoon, and I watched a fussy Levi. I bought some new shoes in the evening in the attempt to get back in shape.

Sunday morning we went to see Morgans' baby get baptized at Sherman Street CRC. It was a very special service with the promise to be a part of a child's upbringing. It is always special when people publicly encircle children with a vow to do their best and not hinder, but help, that child's development.

I just got done playing some soccer over in East GR. We were able to be part of a pick-up game with people that don't take themselves to seriously. But I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

No comments: