6.11.2007

facebook and blueprint

As you can see by the newly created Facebook Profile on the right, I've given up trying to resist the lure of this social networking site. I was overly frustrated with my MySpace account because I couldn't find any of my friends, and I kept getting trashy messages. So I cancelled my MySpace account and switched over, and it is soooooo much better. I've found old college friends, highschool friends, current friends in far off places - really nice and simple.

I'm also gearing up for Thursday when Newberry Place will be getting an award at a Smart Growth conference. The award is called the Blueprint Award and it goes to 3 innovative projects every year in the greater Grand Rapids area. The compliment to us is that they really didn't know what category to put us in because we fit all of their categories for good, responsible, innovative design.

No comments: