4.14.2007

Getting Things Done!

This post is just some recent media and communication tools I'm really enjoying.

1) Thanks Paul for turning me on to a new little app for my Mac called iGTD (Getting Things Done!) I've been trying to find something to help get my calendar, email and documents more organized. This app organizes things by project and you can link in due dates, documents and contacts. You also get the very satisfying button click that completes an item. There are few things more satisfying than getting something off your plate. I've been managing my "to do" list on sticky notes, so this is a major improvement.

2) I started a new neighborhood Wiki at wikipedia.com Belknap Lookout The nice thing is that wikipedia entries usually come up first when someone googles the keywords. It is also cool because others can contribute to the entry and it's free.

No comments: